Work Better, Smarter and More Effectively
As a busy credit or collections professional, you need information that's on target and in line with what you do every day ... information that will help you improve your knowledge and be more effective.
The Credit-to-Cash Advisor monthly e-newsletter provides educational articles. No fluff -- just good, relevant content, including:
- Informative articles on credit and collection topics including legal matters, current issues, and ways to improve your credit management and collection processes.
- Bankruptcy data and related articles.
- Country reports.
- Links to valuable resources that keep you In the Know.
If you're responsible for credit, collections or accounts receivable, or work in any of those fields, you will receive the Credit-to-Cash Advisor monthly e-newsletter at no charge.
*We will never share your personal information and you can opt-out at any time.
View 2012-2013 Credit-to-Cash Advisor Issues
Issue #109: April 2013
- Identity Theft and the Red Flags Rule: What B2B Companies Need to Know
- Unsecured Creditors' Committee
- Country Report: Hungary
- Keeping you In the Know: Credit Slips
Issue #108: March 2013
- Online Credit Applications: Doing it Right
- Are Unresolved A/R Disputes Taking a Toll on Your Bottom Line?
- Country Report: Portugal
- Keeping You In the Know: RiskCenter.com
Issue #107: February 2013
- Final and Binding Arbitration?
- Bankrupty Proof of Claims: What You Should Know
- Country Report: Colombia
- Keeping You In the Know: Business Without Borders
Issue #106: January 2013
- Choosing a B2B Collection Agency?
- All Import and Export Transactions Must Be OFAC Compliant
- Country Report: United Arab Emirates
- Keeping You In the Know": Instant OFAC
Issue #105: November-December 2012
- 4 Ways A/R Outsourcing Can Make You Strongers -- Now ... and in the Futures
- When to Place Your Past Due Account with an Outside Collection Agency
- Country Report: Poland
- Keeping You In the Know: Free Webinars
Issue #104: October 2012
- Six Tips for Making Collection Calls that Get Results
- The ABCs of Telephone Collections
- Country Report: Chile
- Keeping You In the Know: WTO Website
Issue #103: September 2012
- Sales and Use Tax from a B2B Perspective
- Risk-Based Collections: Using Statistical-based Scoring to Drivde Collection Priorization
- Country Report: Czech Republic
- Keeping You In the Know: B2B ePayments: The Continued Movement Towards Leaving the Check Behind - Download eBook
Issue #102: August 2012
- Nine Guidelines for Selecting the Right Collection Agency
- Selling on Credit Without Financial Information
- Dupont Analysis
- Country Report: South Korea
- Keeping You In the Know: CardMunch
Issue #101: July 2012
- An Introduction to U.S. Antitrust Law and How It Impacts Credit Management
- Changes to UCC Article 9 Effective July 1, 2013
- Official Company Registers: Find Out Exactly Who Your Customers Are
- Country Report: Romania
- Keeping You "In the Know" - CountryCode.org and EscapeArtist.com
Issue #100: June 2012
- International Claims Demystified
- Million$ at Risk If You Ignore Canada's New Anti-Spam Law
- Country Report: Afghanistan
- Keeping You "In the Know": Trade Wizards
Issue #99: May 2012
- Unclaimed Property: Revenue Bonanza for US States
- Sales Tax Quality Process and the Manufacturer/Distributor Process
- Country Report: United States of America
- Keeping you In the Know: BusinessUSA
Issue #98: April 2012
- Selling Bankruptcy Claims: Opportunities and Risks
- Construcing a Legally Enforceable Electronic Contract
- Country Report: Ecuador
- Keeping You In the Know: How to Draft a Pagaré (Promissory Note)
Issue #97: March 2012
- Personal Guarantees: How Helpful Are They?
- The Proforma Invoice and Its Value in Export Sales
- Country Report: Slovakia
Issue #96: February 2012
- Involuntary Bankruptcy: The Pros and Cons
- 2011 Reduction in U.S. Business Bankruptcies: Is the U.S. Economy Improving?
- Country Report: Panama
- Keeping You In the Know: GlobalTrade.net
Issue #95: January 2012
- Collecting Interest and Recovering Collection Costs on Delinquent Accounts
- 9 Steps to Help Your OCA Help You
- Country Report: Russia
- Keeping You In the Know: USITC Interactive Tariff and Trade DataWeb
Global Newsletter Graphic © 2010 Alexey Milaev
Image from BigStockPhoto.com